Visual Product Configurator removed from CodeCanyonWe decided to withdraw our Visual Product Configurator plugin from CodeCanyon and sell it exclusively on our website. We are changing the payment model to a one-time subscription, which will give you access to all the add-ons as well as the plugin itself, with free updates for one year. This will also ensure that all our customers get quality support services.
What does this mean for me who purchased on Code Canyon?If you purchased from Code Canyon, to be able to get future updates of the plugin, you will have to convert your Envato license into a newly generated license on our website. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Click here to start the conversion process of your CodeCanyon purchase code.
- Fill in the necessary details and enter your Code Canyon purchase code. If your support period is still valid on Code Canyon you get a 100% discount on your validity period. If your support has expired, you’ll be charged.
- The cost is a one-time payment of $120. The package includes the plugin and all the add-ons, with free updates for both, and prioritized support, for a period of one (1) year. After that year, your purchased plugins will work fine, but if you require support or need more updates, you will have to purchase a support extension for $45.
- If you’re not sure where to retrieve your purchase code, please follow the steps described here.
- Place your order to have access to the new version to be installed on your website.
- Delete the previously installed WooCommerce Product Configurator plugin on your website and replace it with the newly downloaded one. Be assured that you will not lose any data or features in the process. You’re done. Enjoy!